If you know of other useful links and resources let us know.
Email us at CSCS2@comcast.net
Brian Kluth – Excellent Singles Studies
Carolina Christian Singles- Misc Speakers on Singles Issues
Cloud-Townsend Resources – Great coaching Advice
Ray Vander Laan – Study series bringing you to sites of Jesus
Single Adult Ministries – Leadership Topics
Single and Parenting – Video Resource
Singles Network – Misc Speakers, Good Resources
You Tube – Singleness
You Tube - Singleness (funny)
Zondervan – Small Group Bible Studies
Resources and Articles
** Rjdwebdesign – Vast array of Christian Adult Singles articles, also Leadership
A Father’s Walk – Encouragement for single dads
About Christianity – Christian Singles Advice
Christian Advice – Lots of Christian Resources as well as Singles Topics
ChristianCrush – Dating Tips
ChristianSinglesGo – Good General Site (Resources, Video, Radio, etc)
Crosswalk – A few Singles articles
Crossway – 16 Dating Principles
Dating Advice 4 Christian Singles – Christian Dating Advice
Desiring God from John Piper – Audio Resources
Focus on the Family – Articles
First Friday Live – Great selection of additional links for specific issues
JohnMarkMinistries – Christian Singles Article
Marriage Missions – Help about dating, marriage, remarriage, blending families
Meet Christian Singles – Articles for Christian Singles
Nazarene – Section for Singles
Single Adult Ministries – Single Again – Resources and Articles
Single On Purpose - Great selection of additional links for specific issues
Singles Network – Resources and Articles
Singleness - Inspiration, encouragement, & support for Single Christians
Today’s Christian Woman – Articles for Single Women
YourTango - Dating Advice for Singles
Questions to ask before committing to a relationship
or Google “Question to ask before”
** Rjdwebdesign – Excellect array of Christian Adult Singles articles, also Leadership
Christian Post – How Is the Church Responding to Growing Number of Singles?
Church Leaders – 8 Single Principles for a Singles’ Ministry
Desiring God from John Piper – How to Serve “The Singles” — Ministry to Unmarried Adults in Your Local Church
Enrichment Journal – Single Adults – A Population Too Large to Ignore
Pastors – Various Monthly articles regarding Singles Ministries
Single Adult Ministries – Help for pastors and leaders to build spiritually-strong single and single-again adults
Singles Mall - Many resources
Singles Network – Assistance for pastors and leaders in building and maintaining their single’s ministry
Table For One – Both Singles and Singles Leadership resources
United Methodist – Launching a Singles Ministry
Unmarried – Singles Statistics
Over 50% of U.S. adults are single or single again (18+). 
Unmarried households now outnumber married households. 
Why do many churches design programs that only target 56% of the U.S. adult demographics and exclude the specific needs and interests of the other 44% of the U.S. adult demographics?
Where should Single Adults go to receive Biblical understanding and perspective about the following issues?
• Pre-marital education • Re-Marital education • Singleness in a family-oriented church • Dating/dating again • Relating to the former spouse • Learning to forgive the ex • Shared parenting • Blending families • Healthy step-parenting • Adjusting to Widowhood • Rearing kids alone • Accepting Singleness • Sexuality and Singleness • Peer Friendships • Relating to married adults as a single adult • Financial issues as a single • Career choice as a single • Loneliness • Learning to trust again • Divorce Recovery • Grief Recovery 
Are churches interested in the spiritual well-being of Single Adults?
Where are Single Adults getting their information if not from the church?
As read in “The Hidden Mission Field: Reaching Out to Young Adults and Single Adults“ (by Dennis Franck, National Director, Assemblies of God Single Adult/Young Adult Ministries): “Jesus did not fit the social, cultural, or family mold as a single adult.” “A church that mainly emphasizes families and marriage is not healthy.”
“How to Win the Senior Pastor’s Support for Your Singles Ministry“ (by Rick Stedman, Senior Pastor, Adventure Christian Church, Roseville, California; © 2010 The General Council of the Assemblies of God.)
 Trends Affecting Single Adult/Young Adult Ministry A Look At Recent Trends Affecting 21st Century Adults (by Dennis Franck, National Director, Assemblies of God Single Adult/Young Adult Ministries, Springfield, MO)
Printer friendly version of the above: (PDF)
Survey in 2014 shows 18+ years at 50.2% and growing!
Percentages increase dramatically below and above these age groups.